Alzheimer's Disease Circle of Care: 10th Annual Conference for Families
Date: Saturday, November 8, 2014
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:15 PM
Location: Crowne Plaza Hotel , 1221 Chess Drive, Foster City, CA
- Latest Updates in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Alzheimer's Disease
- Protecting Our Loved Ones (and Ourselves) from Financial Predators
- Compassionate Communication
- Caregivers & Early Stage Individuals: Speak Up!
- Take Control of Your Driving Future
- Music and Dementia
Special Guest: Dan Cohen, Founder of the non-profit Music and Memory, as featured in the film 'Alive Inside' (award-winner at the Sundance Film Festival this year), will be sharing exciting local developments in our community!
For more information click here